2. in year 4, my fat subsitute teacher miss southall (YES i remember her name, sad i know. but how could you not with a name like that?) tripped me up over a plant pot somehow and i broke two of my toes on my right foot.
3. i have this weird problem where if i hear a word in a movie that i like, or i read it in a book or somewhere, i have to repeat it under my breath loadsa times. i do it a lot less now, but it really scares people when i do. it is very creepy, i am just sitting there whispering to myself.
4. when i was 6, i cried when my sister threw my imaginary friend sarah off the balcony.
5. i laugh an insane amount for a 13 year old. i have a laughing fit on average once every half an hourish.
6. i think i have OCD; this morning i beat my 18 year old sister up because she left her shoes outside her cupboard instead of putting them in.
7. i hate being wrong about stuff, i HAVE to be right. and i hate it when someone proves me wrong. i go all defensive and angry and say random cusses.
8. my childhood obsession was stardoll, to the point where my mum banned me from it cos i went on it WAY too much. but i still sneaked on. rebel, i hear you say.
9. i like anything bright, and the other day i was getting worried cos i had come out in black skinny jeans and a black top, and i thought i was turning emo and all teenagery. so i made an extra effort to buy the brightest thing i could.
10. i hate fizzy drinks, salt, flying saucers (or anything with sherbet in), the colour terracotta, any underwater things, unless it's in a swimming pool. like, i have to shut my eyes when it goes underwater in movies etc.