Thursday 16 September 2010

aah dear.

well i'm having a it of a catastrophe
 kay well the catastrophe (OMG I LOVE THIS WORD) is that i haven't blogged in around 3 weeks. may aswell be 33333 weeks :| so sorry. but the thing is, i am kind of dreading blogging. :p the reason is very loserish and dumb and kinda my fault but yeah. the reason is...

because loadsa amazing stuff has happened in the last 3 weeks and tbh, i really cba to say everything and explain it all in uhmazing detail. :') (once i start writing about something i GOTTA have detail.)

so yeah that's my catastrophe pequeño. :S (google translate pequeño.)


but yeah so now i'm just really lazy and i am in a difficult position..hmmmm


WHAT SHALL I DO 0_0


help me please


you see the little box at the bottom of this (pathetic) post?


type your thoughts into it


then click send


and your thoughts will be received by me


and i will bee happy :)




NEXT POST WILL BE OSCAR WINNING I SWEAR!! <3

3 comments:

  1. hmm i have a feeling that i know what it's gonna be lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, calm down mazza :) btw I think everyone in our year knows you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia Laurel Bell: haha a bit out of the blue!? what do you mean? :P pahaha

    ReplyDelete

ooh please leave a comment. good little children. :)